An Intensive 4-hour Training Session for currently certified aromatherapists Content:
- Profile 40 essential oils
- Review basic chemistry, safety, & blending
- Review of inhalation and topical use
The course includes a class kit:
- Manual with course content and over 100 formulas
- Blending supplies for 4 products
- 40 1-dram bottles of essential oils: (Bergamot, Cedar, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Orange, Rosemary, Patchouli, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Ylang Ylang, Amber, Sweet Basil, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Clove Bud, Cypress, Eucalyptus Radiate, Fragonia, Frankincense, Jasmine, Juniper, Lemongrass, Myrrh, Oregano, Palmarosa, Ravensara, Rose, Sandalwood, Spikenard, Thyme, Vetiver, Wintergreen)
• 4 CEU’s from NAHA for Certified Aromatherapists
All Natural Options School of Aromatherapy students for this course are granted 40% below retail on all Natural Options products future purchases.
Payment must be made in full 3 weeks prior to the course date to enable supplies to be shipped to students.
Due to pandemic travel restrictions, this course is available online live.
This course provides 5 continuing education hours for certified aromatherapists and LMT CE.
Upcoming Class Dates:
September 22 – 8am-1:30pm
October 6 – 4pm -9:30pm
October 24 – 8am-1:30pm
November 19 – 12pm-5:30pm
December 18 – 8am-1:30pm
Need a different date and time? Contact us at [email protected] to schedule your course.
Natural Options School of Aromatherapy
610 State Rt. 97 W
Bellville, Ohio 44813
Email: [email protected] Telephone: 440-409-4153