An Intensive 4-hour Training Session for currently certified aromatherapists Content:
- Profile 40 essential oils
- Review basic chemistry, safety, & blending
- Review of inhalation and topical use
The course includes a class kit:
- Manual with course content and over 100 formulas
- Blending supplies for 4 products
- 40 1-dram bottles of essential oils: (Bergamot, Cedar, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Orange, Rosemary, Patchouli, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Ylang Ylang, Amber, Sweet Basil, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Clove Bud, Cypress, Eucalyptus Radiate, Fragonia, Frankincense, Jasmine, Juniper, Lemongrass, Myrrh, Oregano, Palmarosa, Ravensara, Rose, Sandalwood, Spikenard, Thyme, Vetiver, Wintergreen)
• 4 CEU’s from NAHA for Certified Aromatherapists
All Natural Options School of Aromatherapy students for this course are granted 40% below retail on all Natural Options products future purchases.
Payment must be made in full 3 weeks prior to course date to enable supplies to be shipped to students.
Due to pandemic travel restrictions this course is available online live.
Natural Options School of Aromatherapy
610 State Rt. 97 W
Bellville, Ohio 44813
Email: [email protected] Telephone: 440-409-4153